Hello Springs Families!
We are excited that you will be joining us for the 2020/21 school year!
Please read the following before enrolling in classes.
- Students enrolling in classes must already be a student enrolled in one of the Springs Charter Schools – having signed a Student Agreement with your ES/Teacher. Students who sign up for a class prior to completing their enrollment with Springs will be dropped from the class.
- Students may not enroll in more than one class per time slot. Students who sign up for more than one class per time slot may be dropped from the classes.
- Students may only sign up for the grade level class that he or she is enrolled in (other than student TA’s). Students who sign up for a class other than his or her own grade level may be dropped from the class.
- Though classes are offered for younger students such as grades K-2, some learning center sites are designed for students who are independent and mature enough to change classrooms throughout the day.
- For more information about learning center classes, important dates, guidelines, and requirements – please check our website.
- Students enrolling after August 20th may start attending classes one week after the order is processed - please see your ES for this date.
If you have questions about classes or teachers, please feel free to contact Marla Martindale at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 313-0595. We are looking forward to another exciting year with your students at the Springs Learning Centers!